Casa de Las Fuentes is a beautiful 5 bedroom mansion in the Golden Mile in Marbella. At just 30 minutes away from Malaga airport with beautiful original gardens, it makes for a perfect getaway this summer.
Old Town of Marbella is within walking distance as well as the popular Puerto Banus. Also within very close reach are the Marbella Club and Puente Romano Hotels and their Beach Clubs.
The villa at a glance 🌴
- Price £2,000 – £4,800 per night
- Sleeps 11
- 1 master bedroom suite (completely independent and private from the rest of the house)
- 4 double guest bedrooms (all with ensuite bathrooms and open onto gardens)
- 1 further single bedroom on request
- Full serviced (maid, cook, on-site manager, concierge)
Each of the four guest bedrooms open out onto gardens, with the expansive master bedroom enjoying its own private and independent area, including a sitting room, study/TV room, dressing room, bedroom, bathroom and private terrace.
The villa features a glass atrium roof that once opened, turns the space into a beautiful open air courtyard.
For booking information and more details on Casa de Las Fuentes view the listing at SJ Villas.